Love this update!! I am so very happy for you. I will add you on skype. Keep on educating all of us back here in the states! Super Duper proud of you my Keuka friend!!!!
Tay Tay! So good to see your face. Why do you look so pretty? Aren't you supposed to be engulfed in dust and coal or something? Anyway, food looks great, crazy weather but I'm glad you seem to be adjusting okay. We miss you back here, and I bet Colby misses you a LOT. I'll pop over to check on Dottie and co. Keep posting! We love it. Love, Arwadys
4 comments:
Love this update!! I am so very happy for you. I will add you on skype. Keep on educating all of us back here in the states! Super Duper proud of you my Keuka friend!!!!
Tay Tay! So good to see your face. Why do you look so pretty? Aren't you supposed to be engulfed in dust and coal or something? Anyway, food looks great, crazy weather but I'm glad you seem to be adjusting okay. We miss you back here, and I bet Colby misses you a LOT. I'll pop over to check on Dottie and co. Keep posting! We love it. Love, Arwadys
Great video! How exciting!
We love the post! Can't wait for the next one.
Post a Comment