Thursday, August 16, 2012

"What is the most astounding fact you can share with us about the universe?"

I received an email newsletter today that contained a link to the following. The author called it a "beautiful" clip. Intriguing.



I think I've always felt a connection to "the universe" and the forces in it. And to me as well, this clip is beautiful. For me, it speaks of science, art, and in a way, magic. When I watched it, I felt it in my heart.

Especially this part,
"So that when I look up at the night sky and I know that yes, we are part of this universe -we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts, is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, when I look up...many people feel small cause they're small and the universe is big...but I feel big, because...my atoms...came from those stars.
There's a level of connectivity. That's really what you want in life - you want to feel connected, you want to feel relevant."


P.S. Coincidentally (?), the only clips featuring human faces shows two Mongolians...

No comments: